Information about my lease vehicle.
I am a driver
I am a client
Information about my fleet.
What is operational renting?
When you choose operational renting rather than the outright purchase of a car, you pay one amount per vehicle per month. In return, Arval – which owns the car – deals with all stakeholders. For example:
• You outsource the risk of service, maintenance, repair, insurance, relief vehicles and the complete workload.
• This workload concerns driver- and vehicle-administration, monitoring expenses, reporting, consulting and other day-to-day fleet activities.
• You are in control of the level of outsourcing: you decide beforehand to what extent you want us to bear the risk.
Why choose operational renting?
Businesses regularly outsource many non-core services to specialised operators. The same logic applies to your fleet of vehicles. Opting for operational renting means benefiting from a specialised company resulting in a range of advantages:
• You outsource all forms of risk relating to the vehicle.
• You minimise the amount of time your staff devote to managing your fleet.
• You can rely on your costs being kept under control at all times.
• You concentrate on your core business, without wasting resources on managing a non-core area.
You know your business; we know ours. You can have complete confidence in our expertise.
You may be mistaken…
I can’t choose my model or take advantage of special offers.
Arval is able to deliver benchmark TCO comparison on every brand, make and model, at any moment in time, and our buying power ensures the lowest possible costs.
Operational renting is more expensive than outright purchase.
Operational renting and outright purchase work out pretty much equivalent, in fact. The big difference is all the hassle that we save you. We understand that you still want to compare your current situation with a possible future situation. Most companies tend to compare costs from the past with future rent costs.
I don’t renew my vehicles very often, so outright purchase is preferable.
No, it isn’t. Arval can also offer you contracts of 60 months and longer, so as to cover your needs for a longer period without having to renew your contract earlier, but guaranteeing the level of fleet management services and cost optimization and predictability.